A world-famous all-natural cleansing drink. Benefits of our tea include healthy weight-management assistance, appetite control, and support for productive trips to the bathroom.
What you feel:
Preparation and Brewing of Iaso Brew Tea below
What you need for 1 Gallon of brew tea:
1 Pack of Iaso Brew Tea
1 liter of boiled water
Extra 1 and half liter of fresh table water
1 empty container or jug
Bring 1 liter of water to a full, rolling boil in a pot or kettle
Insert the 2 tea bags contained in a sachet into the boiled water in the kettle or boiling pot and let it steep for 4 to 8 hours to extract the nutrients. Ensure you cover the kettle or pot.
Transfer the steeped tea (1 liter) with the 2 tea bags into an empty container or jug. To achieve best result, tear the tea bags and drop the herbs inside the tea.
Dilute the tea with extra 1 and half fresh water to make a combined 2.5 liters of tea
Place the container with tea in a refrigerator
Get set for your Iaso Experience.
1) Measure your weight on a scale and have a photo shot of it
2) Start daily light exercise routine
3) Take 1 tea cup of Iaso tea daily, morning and night at least 30 minutes after meal(follow the meal plan guide. Meal plan available on our website for purchase) to achieve best weight loss result.
4) The brew tea should be sufficient for 1 month as it contains 5 sachets in the pack, 1 sachet for a week.
5) Once your body is adequately detoxed, you maintain a regular exercise and a healthy diet (as found in the meal plan), you are bound to shed significant weight.
Note: Iaso Brew Tea can be served chilled or hot. No need to add sugar or milk
There are no reviews yet.